China is a country of thrilling contrasts where remnants of ancient Eastern civilizations exist alongside the advent of cutting-edge 21st century living. Bordered by 14 unique countries and home to one fifth of the world’s population, China stands at the epicenter of rapid technological development and booming economic growth. English is the universal language of commerce, and the need for English teachers in this global leader is higher than ever.
- Travel to one of the most exciting countries in the world – a key player on the global stage!
- Broaden your horizons and build your resume.
- Earn an income – that’s right, these are paid teaching positions -and save money because China is near the top of the pay scale for international teachers.
- Schools in China hire year round and the process is easier than in other countries.
- Schools in China offer great support in and out of the classroom, allowing teachers in China to succeed both personally and professionally.
- All you need is a completed Bachelor’s degree… in any discipline! Haven’t finished your Bachelor’s degree yet? No problem! We work with a few schools that hire teachers who haven’t completed their degree.
- Absolutely no previous teaching experience necessary for some positions while other positions are with top international schools using the IB and AP programs. We will match you with the best fit for your situation.
- The visa process only takes 2-3 weeks! (compared to the 2-3 month Korean visa process)