University of Pennsylvania “Future Entrepreneurs” Summer Course 2017
- Do you want to experience Ivy League without TOEFL / IELTS
- Do you want to enjoy the world famous business school and top universities?
- Do you want to be fully prepared for studying abroad?
- Famous American Ivy League
- University of Pennsylvania “Future Entrepreneur” Summer Course
- Wait for you to open
- Experience the American elite
- Effectively improve personal ability
- Come and join
Let this summer be colorful!
University of Pennsylvania 2017 Summer Course
Date: July 16, 2017 – July 29th
Target students: high school and above students
Course Title: “Future Entrepreneurs” to develop courses
Obtain an officially recognized certificate and evaluation: to prove that students have been in the prestigious Bin University study, outstanding performance
- Outstanding personal experience: students through this course to gain personal experience, can make the university application paper icing on the cake, from among the many students stand out
- Strengthen English, cultivate leadership and critical thinking: taught by the University of the world famous teacher, from many aspects of inspiring students to enhance personal competitiveness
- Understand the prestigious application Cheats: to participate in the United States elite application guide workshop, to understand the latest application consulting and the US university mode of operation
Visiting Successful Businesses and Schools: Experience in Business Operations in Business Visits, Experience the Unique Temperament of the World’s Top Schools in Famous Schools Tours
University of Pennsylvania
Founded in 1740 by Benjamin Franklin, it is one of the eight famous Ivy League schools. In the 2017 US News & World Report, 8th in the National Comprehensive University and 17th in the World University.There are 14 heads of state (including US President Trump), 25 billionaires and 30 Nobel Prize winners are graduated from the University of Pennsylvania. Bing is located in the United States the fifth largest city of Philadelphia, Philadelphia is one of the oldest and most historic cities in the United States, about 1 hour and 15 minutes from New York City by train.
2017 Summer Course Highlights
- University of Pennsylvania official course, taught by the teacher
- Understand the entrepreneurial approach and technological innovation
- Raise awareness of leadership style and skills
- Enhance critical thinking and communication skills in English
- Bilingual counselor accompanied by the whole
- Do not need TOEFL IELTS results can apply
- Local board and lodging traffic all-inclusive, students will stay in the campus hotel
All high school students are welcome to attend. The uniqueness of this course is that the students are trained as “future entrepreneurs” and will work with the partner schools to qualify the students. Unlike other courses in the University of Pennsylvania, this course does not require TOEFL or IELTS score .
|Day 1||Flew to the United States|
|Day2||Admission ceremony, new student introduction, campus browsing|
|Day 3||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 4||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 5||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 6||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 7||Visit Columbia University and New York University|
|Day 8||Visit Princeton University to visit New York City|
|Day 9||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 10||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 11||Leadership, innovation and technology, critical thinking and English skills|
|Day 12||Leadership, innovation and technology, group reporting and evaluation|
|Day 13||Students show the results of cooperation, certificate ceremony|
|Day 14||Leave the United States|
Course instructor, event teacher and bilingual counselor to work together to ensure the smooth progress of this course. Bilingual counselors provide students with 24/7 support and help, including the same hotel with the students, accompanied by students to attend school and participate in the tour.
Professor Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, Deputy Director of the Wharton Leadership Program
Has served as a consultant in many academic institutions and companies, including the Philadelphia Department of Education, Bank of America, etc.
University of Pennsylvania Wharton lecturer, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Cultural Anthropology
University of Pennsylvania School of Political Science Lecturer, Doctor of Political Science, University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton Lecturer, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Social Psychology
- Associate Professor, University of Pennsylvania, Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
In addition to the full course, students will also take part in a series of excursions, including:
Wall Street – Feel the “American Financial Center” style
Columbia University – 2017 US News World No. 9, former President Barack Obama Alma Mater
New York University – located in the heart of New York, with 37 Nobel Prize winners
Princeton University – 2017 US News World Rank 8
Comcast – the world’s largest radio and television company
All students will receive a student ID, and can use the campus service facilities, enjoy health insurance and other benefits; living in the campus of the hotel, 2-3 students live in a room, the hotel has a swimming pool, spa pool and gym Various facilities, bilingual instructors will be accompanied by the whole. Eat in the morning, lunch and dinner at the school restaurant.
Bin will send a B1 / B2 visa application invitation letter, the students can apply for a visa to participate.
- At the appointed time for students from Philadelphia International Airport shuttle bus from the hotel, accompanied by bilingual counselors
- All off-campus tours have car transfers
Gowell Education Study Abroad Programs